EUROCREDIT BUSINESS INFORMATION, in possession of a License pursuant to art. 134 T.U.L.P.S., deals with the provision of services and tools also for SMEs, in the administrative and financial management of companies.
EUROCREDIT BUSINESS INFORMATION is in search of motivated and dynamic Commercial Consultants, to be included in its sales team, and of young interns to be included in the operational headquarters of Naples – Centro Direzionale.
EUROCREDIT BUSINESS INFORMATION will evaluate the profiles of candidates who have an aptitude for team working, characterized by strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and who have the desire and the right passion to start a serious professional career, which allows to reach very satisfying personal goals and high profile.
Commercial Area candidates
The ideal candidates:
• have a strong interest in sales and strong negotiating skills;
• they must love direct contact with customers;
• must be able to work both independently and within a team;
• are characterized by a strong propensity for problem solving;
• must be autonomous at the operational level in the territory;
• initially they must be self-driving.
The sellers will have the task of contacting and visiting customers and potential customers to make presentations of information services and sales negotiations relating to the solutions offered by EUROCREDIT BUSINESS INFORMATION. Preferable (but not essential) the origin from the sale of services to businesses.
What EUROCREDIT BUSINESS INFORMATION offers:
• agency contract
• incentives on the achievement of results and reimbursement of expenses.
• professional growth through continuous training alongside the area coordinator.
EUROCREDIT BUSINESS INFORMATION evaluates both senior and jr individuals, if they possess the right requirements.
The research relates to the following geographical areas: LOMBARDIA, VENETO and EMILIA-ROMAGNA
Candidates for Educational Internships
The ideal candidates have:
• good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
• desire to learn;
• young age;
What we offer:
• 6-month internship;
• reimbursement of expenses;
• insertion in the operational headquarters of Naples, c / o Management Center;
• professional growth through continuous training.
Interested candidates may submit their detailed CV, with authorization pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003, specifying the area of interest, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form on the side.