EUROCREDIT BUSINESS INFORMATION is a company in possession of a Public Security License pursuant to art. 134 T.U.L.P.S. and provides timely services to protect credit and assets.
The DOSSIER LINE reports provided by EUROCREDIT BUSINESS INFORMATION include a series of official aggregated data. The information is taken from the official archives of the Chamber of Commerce, the Real Estate Registry, the Protest Office.
DOSSIER BASIC, delivered in real time, is the most economic and fastest response to any need for aggregation of the most basic public data that can be detected by a legal person.
DOSSIER BASIC contains the following contents:
- Identification data (name, Registered Office);
- Summary (legal form, date of incorporation, date of commencement of business, share capital, tax code …) with Negativity Summary;
- Prospectus on Chamber Data;
- Business activity;
- Legal Data;
- Registration to registers, roles and licenses;
- List of directors with offices and powers;
- List of holders of offices or qualifications;
- Operational offices and local units;
- Transfer of ownership or business enjoyment;
- Protests (on business, representatives with significant offices and shareholders with at least 25% shares);
- Insolvency Procedures;
- Prejudices from Data Bank (foreclosures, mortgages, seizures … on business, members with significant offices and shareholders with shares of at least 25%).
Click here to download a demo of the BASIC DOSSIER report
For more information on DOSSIER BASIC or for free custom quotes, call +39 081 2120811 or fill out the contact form that you find by clicking here